Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (TTT, #29)


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week's post is:

Top 10 Books I Recently Added to My TBR List

In no particular order...

These are the books I most recently added to my Goodreads TBR shelf. None of these are out yet, but I can't wait for them. :) Goodreads links below if you want to know more about these books!

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2)Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)EndangeredAn Ember in the AshesRookA Madness So DiscreetDreamland
VelvetThe Eternal CityA School for Unusual Girls (Stranje House, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Rook has an intriguing cover, doesn't it? I think I need to find out more about it.

    I went off in a different direction: Great Books that Independent Booksellers Recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm so interested to see if this one will live up to all the buzz its been getting. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. The cover of A Madness so Discreet is beautiful. I may have to check that one out. I also would like to read A School for Unusual Girls. You can see my list at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I'm really looking forward to those two! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Hey guys! I love reading comments so don't be shy and leave a comment if you would like. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!